Document Requests

Can I access my previous bills?

Are you looking for an old bill? All you have to do is send us a request by email, and we will send you your previous bills.

How to change the legal entity linked to the account? What are the required documents?

To change the legal entity owning your CALLR account, we have to verify the legal existence of the new owner company. The required documents vary per country.

  • USA: We accept a "Certificate of Good Standing," a "Certificate of Existence", or a "Certificate of Authorization" to attest to the new company's legal existence.
  • France: The Kbis extract and the VAT number of the new company are necessary.
  • Other Countries: Please contact the support team to figure out the necessary documents for your country.

Contact our support team to get the process started.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 3 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.